Cost-Efficiency & Scalability
Conventional waste treatment technologies just want to “get rid of crap”, eliminate waste. The invested capital and O&M costs never meet a break even – they are perpetual money guzzlers.
BioReSys is designed to generate revenues on all stages of its functionality:
- you can collect the tipping fees for taking up waste water as well as organic solid waste streams
- the anaerobic digesters should produce the energy for the whole treatment plant, whichs cuts down substantially on O&M costs
- Digesters supply biogas for heat and electricity generation, digestate for high quality fertilizer production and supernatant for algae farming
- Decontaminated supernatant and fertilizers can be used in on-site permaculture operations to produce crops in greenhouses and fields
- Decontaminated supernatant can be channeled into aquaculture for white water fish farming
- Crops, fertilizer and fish can be sold on local farmers’ markets
- Further treatment with flowforms and revitalizers yields drinking water of good quality
- The beauty of the site (greenhouse dome) makes the installation an ideal venue for education and eco-tourism
- we may come up with another revenue generating aspect when we work on your site…!